Kosher Grill at the San Diego Jewish Food Festival
Great care has been taken to provide a truly Kosher meat offering at the Jewish Food Festival. Our Glatt Kosher Flank Steak comes from Elias's Kosher Market in Los Angeles. Our Kaiser rolls were delivered fresh early today from Lang's Kosher Bakery in San Diego. Our Hebrew National Kosher Hots are Triangle K certified and contain only premium cuts of 100% Kosher Beef.
Kosher Grill Details
- New Stainless Steel Grill cleaned and heated to 700 degrees and held for 2 hours, then held at 500 degree for an additional hour.
- New Stainless Steel vegetable grilling basket cleaned and heated to 700 degrees for one hour.
- All new preparation utensils (tongs, spatula, shakers, knives, forks) sanitized and wrapped before use.
- All new cutting boards and storage containers sanitized and wrapped before use.
- Glatt Kosher Flank Steak – Elias's Kosher Market 8829 W. Pico Blvd, LA 90035.
- Hebrew National Kosher Franks – Triangle K certified.
- Herr's Kosher Potato Chips.
- Peppers and onions prepared in a Kosher Kitchen prior to grilling.
- All hot food in the Kosher Grill prepared fresh today within the confines of the grill area using new utensils, grill brush, cutting boards, cookware, shakers, and storage containers.
- We are ServSafe certified and adhere to strict Kosher food handling and preparation guidelines. Enjoy!