TicketsHere are a few things you need to know:
- Food booths can't accept cash. All food purchases at the 2017 San Diego Jewish Food Festival must use official San Diego Jewish Food Festival Punch Tickets.
- Beer & Wine Garden will only accept cash.
Family Pack Tickets Are Available! $60 JFF Family Pack ($80 in food, admission for two adults and up to 4 young adults (ages 13 to 20) are available.
Got hungry kids? Want dinner for tomorrow? Deciding at the last minute? Additional food punch tickets in $5, $10, $20 denominations will be available for purchase at the festival.
Getting Your Tickets
There are two ways to get your JFF tickets:
- Pre-purchased online orders can be picked up at the Will Call Desk on the day of the Festival. The Will Call Desk opens at 10:30AM and will be open until 6PM.
- Advance purchase online ticket sales close at midnight on Saturday, April 29, 2017. After that, JFF tickets can be purchased at the Temple Adat Shalom office or at the Festival May 7th.
- There's no admission fee for kids who are 12 and under, when accompanied by an adult.
- Whether you're buying food tickets at the Festival, online, or at the Temple Adat Shalom office, we take cash or credit card.