Be a vendor at the San Diego Jewish Food FestivalWe are planning for an attendance of 2,000 people for the San Diego Jewish Food Festival (SDJFF) in 2017, which will again be produced by an all-volunteer team. SDJFF™ is a unique gathering featuring a wide array of ethnic Jewish cuisine and culture open to the entire community.
If you are interested in participating in the SDJFF, please fill out this application form (pdf) and submit it with your payment. You will receive an email confirming receipt of your application and your participation. Vendors will be given priority booth assignments based on the date of sign up and payment.
Placement of vendor space is based on the date of application submittal AND payment. Sign up as soon as possible, as once we meet the vendor quota, space will be closed. Vendors must provide their own pop-up/canopy.
For information on exhibiting or becoming a vendor at the 2017 San Diego Jewish Food Festival, please contact Temple Adat Shalom at 858-451-1200 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Aley's Finishing Touch: Purses, scarfs, wallets, etc
Barons Markets: Food sponsor
Chalom Essential Oils: Essential oils for health, home & garden
Designs by LD: Handmade beaded watchbands, bracelets, and fleece blankets
Glass Giraffe: Fused glass art, Judaica, recycled pcboard and record clocks
Greci Girls Creations: Book/Shopping bags
Home Girl Designs: graphic prints, drawings, home décor
ICS: Interfaith Community Services food bank
Jewish Family Service: Social, senior services, and counseling
Karen the Pottery Lady: Handmade pottery inspired by nature
Kova Kaps: Judaica tablecloths
LulaRoe: Lula Roe clothing, skirts, dresses, shirts
LulaRoe-Origami Owl: Jewelry, lockets, clothing, skirts, dresses, shirts
PRP Wine Intl: Wine tasting events, specialty wines
SD Jewish Journal: Local Jewish Magazine
Scentsible Healing (aromatherapy): Essential oil blends, soaps, and chapsticks
Seacrest Village: Retirement Community
Sunshine Homes: Assisted living and dementia care
Tough Turtle Turf: Artificial grass, shutters, home improvements
Whimzys: Handmade beaded jewelry, bracelets, earings
may u b well: Handmade baby items, aprons, kitchen items
Sunday, May 7, 2017 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sunday morning beginning at 8 am.
Final set up by 10:30 am.
- 10 x 10 Space: $100
- CORNER Space: $125
- 10 x 20 Space: $175
- 10 x 10 Space: $125
- CORNER Space: $150
- 10 x 20 Space: $200
- 10 x 10 Space: $225
- CORNER Space: $250
- 10 x 20 Space: $300
- Fee: $75 (discounted)
All vendors are required to donate a prize for the Opportunity Drawing – value of at least $30 – this can be a gift certificate, gift basket, gift card, etc. Please get all prizes to Vendor Coordinators a week before the event – they can be mailed or dropped off at Temple Adat Shalom, 15905 Pomerado Road, Poway, CA 92064.
TEMPLE ADAT SHALOM MEMBERS:
All TAS Members that secure a booth for the Festival will receive a $25.00 discount on booth rental fee.
POLICIES & PROCEDURES - APPLICABLE TO ALL VENDORS
- Electricity connection is not included in the listed fees. Electricity can be provided at an additional cost a noted above.
- All correspondence will be via email unless special arrangements are made. If a vendor does not have email, the vendor must check the San Diego Jewish Food Festival website for updates.
- This is a one-day festival. Vendors must utilize their spots and remain at their space during the Festival hours or it may affect your participation in future festivals.
- Vendors cannot shut down prior to the close of the Festival for any reason without prior written authorization from the Festival.
- If you are selling, please provide a copy of your California Seller's Permit certificate issued by the State Board of Equalization. Seller's Permit will be checked before the Festival.
- The San Diego Jewish Food Festival is held indoors & outdoors and subject to nature. There are no refunds for rainy or unusual weather conditions or acts of nature. The Festival is a rain-or-shine event.
- There are no refunds once you have been accepted into the Festival. Under special circumstances, the San Diego Jewish Food Festival Committee may issue a refund.
- The Festival has the right to determine participation. Once you have submitted your application, you will receive notification of acceptance/rejection.
- Vendors must pay in full by April 1, 2017, in order to participate in the Festival. "Key area" placement of booth space is based on the full payment date of vendor fees.
- No sound systems are allowed in the vendor space without prior permission from the Vendor Coordinators.
- A Vendor Agreement will be emailed to you by April 15th outlining responsibilities of the Festival and of the Vendor. It will include: check-in time, parking information, booth location, and other Festival information.
- The Vendor Agreement Form must be signed, dated, and received by the Festival by April 1, 2017, along with your payment of vendor fees.
- Volunteers are available for unloading/loading vehicles to help with traffic flow. Volunteers are not available to pack or set up/tear down booths. Volunteers are not allowed to work in Vendor Booths.
- SDJFF reserves the right to remove any vendor who fails to follow the Policies & Procedures as outlined above. There will be no refunds to vendors who are removed.
Mail application and full vendor booth payment (payable to Temple Adat Shalom) to:
15905 Pomerado Road
Poway, California 92064